Friday, March 4, 2011

She's A Little Chic

HERE IT IS...
my newest creation

{CHIC PINK PEARL}
diaper cake


I love the pearl accents!


It has TWO gorgeous pink, ivory & gray baby headbands which
were custom designed especially for this diaper cake.
Each flower was handmade by my friend, Natalie, at Bella Fleur.
She heat singed them to curl the satin to form the petals.

This diaper cake is LOADED with 53 Pampers Swaddlers!
I only use Pampers as they are made in the USA
AND
#1 Choice of Hospitals for Newborns
and of course, what my own babies wore home from the hospital too!



I think it turned out
{BEAUTIFULLY}

and to just to celebrate
this happy moment,
I put together a
a whole collection of
pink, gray, & pearly
baby girlie items
for you to admire...


chandelier with roses ~
www.gingerschoice.etsy.com




knitting pattern ~
www.ceradka.etsy.com



travel wipes case ~
www.sunshineshoppe.etsy.com



fringe blanket ~
www.customphotoprops.etsy.com



6 poms your choice of colors ~
www.pomtree.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...