Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm In Hydrangea Heaven

I l-o-v-e
hydrangeas
their timeless beauty...
they go with any color scheme...
AND
they just make me ~happy~

So I put together some of my
favorite baby shower finds

inspired by the
bright & beautiful
blues and greens
of these gorgeous
hydrangeas

{enjoy}

Designer Hydrangea diaper cake
by Chic Gifts by Sass
You Can Have it Personalized for the mom-to-be!
Find out how at
www.chicgiftsbysass.etsy.com



So pretty you almost hate to get these
burp cloths dirty!
www.lovebugwraps.etsy.com



Wow! A tooshie full of blooms! So cute.
www.enchantedlyYours.etsy.com




I can see this working wonders in
baby's nursery

{to hold diapers, lotions, etc}
after being used to hold all the
favors at the baby shower.
www.hoganfe.etsy.com




Simple but stylish table idea!


Originally these Seed Favors were wedding favors ~
but why not for a baby shower?!
Find them at SuLuGifts
www.SuLuGifts.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Great idea's..... this is new type of cake for modern babies ...but i ask only one question that why we should not buying babies shower???
    Pakistan gifts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...